The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Godfrey

That's neat, Cindy!

I've done more carrying of a camera this past week than shooting with it. need to fix that...

iver aldas

M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Arista Premium 400 - HC-110 Dillution B @20°

M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Arista Premium 400 - HC-110 Dillution B @20°

M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Plus X rated ISO 100 - HC-110 Dillution B @20°

M6 - Canon 35/2 LTM - Neopan 400 - D76, 1:1 - @20°

I'm loving HC-110, the contrast that it gives to the images.

seakayaker

Iver very nice street photography and processing! The last photo is my favarite . . . .

Araakii, some lovely photographs from Guadalajara, enjoyed your presentation the other night at the SLUG gathering!

A few from a visit to the Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island this past weekend.

MP with Summilux-M 35mm f.2 ASPH ~ Ilford HP5

Last edited:

seakayaker

Thanks Lloyd for your kind words they are appreciated.

It was a beautiful spot to have a walk about with a couple of cameras.

seakayaker

Rayyan, WOW!

That is one beautiful photograph, love the sharp clear bubble with the wonderful reflections set against that soft background. Stunning photograph of the young girl, well done!

seakayaker

. . . . . a few more from the recent walk about.

MP with Summilux-M 35mm f.2 ASPH ~ Ilford HP5

MP with Summilux-M 35mm f.2 ASPH ~ Kodak Porta 160

rayyan

Dan, thank you very much.

You seem to have a beautiful place for your ' walkabouts '.

Excellent images once again.!!:thumbs:

Best regards.

seakayaker

View across Elliot Bay from Alki Beach ~ Seattle, WA

M6 TTL with Leica APO Summicron-M 75mm f2 ASPH - Kodak Porta 160

dmeckert

just picked up an M6 kit, with the zeiss 35 c-biogon...shot a couple rolls so far. the first had issues with exhausted developer at work. the second didn't seat properly in the camera, and i got to 41 shots before the counter stopped going, and it wouldn't rewind. lol. third roll i used to photograph my students at a ceramics competition last friday. i figured i'd just have it done locally since it's not anything important. walgreens scans are atrocious, but serve as proofs for what i'll do a better job with tomorrow at work on the v700. anywho...a few quick shots. all wide open, naturally.

M6, 35/2.8 c-biogon, portra 400.

and this is just a snap of my beloved bed. lol. testing the window light in my room for a model shoot tomorrow. :D

seakayaker

ntran, nice shot, is that Tremont St. in Boston?

Daves, congratulations on picking up the M6, great photos, look forward to seeing more.

Petal in the Stream ~ Kubota Garden, Seattle

MP - Leica Summicron-M 35mm f2 ASPH ~ Kodak Porta 160