The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

MikalWGrass

Jorgen - Tri X pushed to 800. My scanning is hit or miss but with SFX2 I can do a lot more than I otherwise could with LR4 or 5. I still haven't sent these to the adoptive mom because I have more to scan and want to send them at once.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Mikal,
The photos are wonderful. The baby looks beautiful and perfect. Those are magical moments that you have captured.

sjg284

Leica M3 | 50lux v2 | Fuji Neopan 400
JOY

Anyone up for some skitchin? (Didn't realize this was still 'a thing', particularly on 5th Ave in Manhattan in midday traffic)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Went to a thresheree on a nearby farm. A 1906 Case steam engine powering the threshing machine was the highlight of the day. M2, Voigtlander 21 f/4, Portra 160, Kodak Pakon 135 scanner.

MikalWGrass

I was digging through the archives this morning and decided to scan a few of these from BKK and Phnom Pehn from 2002. Most of the shots are Kodachrome and scanned with the Nikon Coolscan 9000. If I didn't like the colors of the scans I converted them to black and white. I had a Leica M6 and 50/1.4 and a Nikon N70 with a lens that I no longer remember. I fiddled with some of the colors in VSCO as well. The photo from the hotel room and the ultra green field were shot in Cambodia, as was the shot of the skulls. The others were all in BKK.

BKKbus by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

BKK3 by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

BKKWaterTaxi by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

BKKBW by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

PP by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

PnomPhenViewFromHotel by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

KillingFields by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I was digging through the archives this morning and decided to scan a few of these from BKK and Phnom Pehn from 2002. Most of the shots are Kodachrome and scanned with the Nikon Coolscan 9000. If I didn't like the colors of the scans I converted them to black and white. I had a Leica M6 and 50/1.4 and a Nikon N70 with a lens that I no longer remember. I fiddled with some of the colors in VSCO as well. The photo from the hotel room and the ultra green field were shot in Cambodia, as was the shot of the skulls. The others were all in BKK.

BKK3 by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

BKKWaterTaxi by MikalWGrass, on Flickr

Mikal, This is a nice series. These two are my favorites. Your set really gives me a feel for the country.

sjg284

I've got 3 this week
Leica M3 | Leica 50 lux v2 | Fuji Acros | Epson V700 |

First my workspace..

And then some street..

And finally.. rebuilding, almost 12 years on..

seakayaker

In Bound Vessels at the Large Lock, Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, the Ballard Locks, Seattle, WA

MP ~ Elmar 24/3.8 ASPH ~ Porta 400

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I love boats and water, Dan. The dock set is really nice. I especially like the boats in the lock. The wooden boat is gorgeous.