The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Lloyd

William : Beautiful and Charming those TWO... Your Little Man & his girlfriend....Double Trouble in that little Hand Holding :ROTFL:...Sweeet

heres one of Moi...falling in LOVE w/ a Hassy
my friend at the Counter shot me w/ my M2 & 50 Lux
Beauty!!! Kewl camera too. ;)

helenhill

Thanks Darlin Lloyd ...:)

Hi Scott..been Enjoying Your Sense of Humor

here are Two new ones with a different developer...Ilford DD-X
Lonely man with coffee & bag
A Church Grounds
M2 -50 Lux

Lloyd

Thanks Darlin Lloyd ...:)

Hi Scott..been Enjoying Your Sense of Humor

here are Two new ones with a different developer...Ilford DD-X
Lonely man with coffee & bag
A Church Grounds
M2 -50 Lux
I like this result... great tones. I particularly like the light in the trees on the left of the second shot. :thumbup:

helenhill

Scott G:
Quite Fun your 'oodle' window shot...
I see YOU have a Chinatown :eek: EYE as well....Its one of my Favorite haunts in NYC

Did not buy the hassy but it still is of interest- that and the Mamiya 6
but I FEEL I should just center on working with my
M2 / 21 Super Angulon & my 1962 50 Lux
Developing & Scanning for at least 6 months
and then take the next Plunge....

jlm

Workshop Member
helen;
shades of diane arbus and atget there with those dummies and window reflections, nice one!

JPlomley

Here is one from the new M7, a purchase which was inspired in part by this thread....

Ah, Spring is in the Air :D

M7 + 28/2 Cron Asph @ f/3.5; Ilford HP5+

Lloyd

Here is one from the new M7, a purchase which was inspired in part by this thread....

Ah, Spring is in the Air :D

M7 + 28/2 Cron Asph @ f/3.5; Ilford HP5+
Nice!! That's what this thread's all about.. the love... and film, of course!! :thumbs::thumbs:

O

Oxide Blu

Love The Mood & Tones of your 2nd Shot /JCorp....TRI X Rules :)

21 SA /M2 / Ilford DDx/ TMax 400

Helen - your image has a lot of unrealized potential -- potential that you cannot realize.

The person on the left is standing, looking down, a dominating posture, accentuate by making them dominant, higher than your primary subject. IMO, you need to 'connect' with your primary subject (you didn't) and let the dominating person on the left reinforce or support that connection with your primary subject.

You should have been low, not standing when you took that image. If you had been low, it would have been a powerful image composition.

What I see is a photo of a 'loser' sleeping on the ground, reinforced by the specter of someone (person on left) in the scene -- someone 'equal' to the photographer.

N

nei1

Helen thats a great photo,simple as that,the best Ive seen of yours.I think you do have light leaking in but I think you like it,and why not?