The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Scott G

Thanks, I'm a sucker for hight contrast. I used a little bit of everything in these.

#1 Neopan 400/rodinal
#2 tri-x/rodinal
#3 & 4 tri-x/ D76
#5 Delta 400/Xtol

I've settled on Neopan 400 though, with either rodinal or DDX, depending on the look I am after.

N

nei1

The devils spoon,a prehistoric theatre on the road to perranporth in north cornwall.Leica m4-2 with 50mm summicron ,kodak technical pan at 25asa.

Neil.

jlm

Workshop Member
thought i would sneak this one in here of my son a few years ago; shot with a contax G2, scanned from a print with the epson 700

wjlapier

thought i would sneak this one in here of my son a few years ago; shot with a contax G2, scanned from a print with the epson 700
Nice picture of your son.

I'm maybe interested in the Epson scanner, maybe more so after seeing this pic. I lots of photos but no negs and I'd like to get them scanned someday.

JPlomley

Cheers Lloyd. I'm having a lot of fun with this new TMAX-400. Since getting the M7 about a month or so ago, my M8's have been bookends.

wjlapier

B+W and developing has helped me to slow down and look at things I normally wouldn't. Like this old pond.

M3 DR 'cron 100tmx D76 ( recycled ) 7.25 minutes

Stuart Richardson

I don't know Scott -- she seems to be interested in his rather long pole...heh. Nice shots though. I am sure she will come around.

Here are a few from Easter...then a draft for a photo series I am doing on dead fishies.

Scott G

Stuart,

Great pics, but the fish looks a little overcooked :eek:.

I keep trying to convince my company to have a meeting in Iceland...we have offices in the UK, Germany, US, and Iceland is roughly halfway between. Hopefully someday it will happen.

As for the pole, well...I am hoping he is overcompensating for something :thumbdown:

Last edited: