The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Analog camera forum.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This was setup in response to shooting film. In this section it is all about the camera's and film to get to a image. So all images should be posted in this forum , also for the benefit of other members it would be nice to know what camera, lens and film is being used for these images posted. The processing forum is all about processing, printing and scanning. Have fun with this new forum and we expect to see many great analog shot images here. Jack and Guy

Also this is for all formats and all camera's.

J

jwright

That is an awesome idea which would make a connection between the various members relating to the Analog cameras. There are are number of reasons why you should choose an IP network camera for your surveillance system which is available in the Analog camera. Today, the IP camera is at best level with the best analog camera in the market, even surpassing it in some aspects.

jbcrane

Well I sort of feel sorry for this little forum, not having any photographs in it. So here are a few from a recent trip to Louisiana, all shot with the Nikon F6 on Velvia 50 and Velvia 100.

Irish Bayou, Louisiana

Slidell, Louisiana

Bogue Falaya River, Covington, Louisiana

Irish Bayou, Louisiana

rollsman44

Hi everyone. I just purchased a Bronica GS-1 with a 150 lense. It reminds me of the days when I shot with my Hassey 500CM. Real nice Mint condition .
I would like some suggestions re: using film. I have to take a few test rolls first but is it better to just develop and proofs or to Hi Res then prints?
Once I am comfortable with it my plan is to shoot my wedding portraits with it. At the brides house and even outdoors. Well, thats it. thanks, rollsman

Nokton48

0471775-R1-E005 by Nokton48, on Flickr

• Bokeh test at F1.5 Rainy dark day One of my first Eastman 5222 XX inages. Leica M2 with M2 Rapidwinder directly from TomA ADOX Borax D76 Dev and Replenisher, 85mm F1.5 Canon (wide-open at F1.5). Good for cloudy days. I rolled down my car window and did this shot. I bracketed in half stops up and down to give myself a choice