The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

emmawest72

Penax 67/ 105mm/Portra 400VC. This is scanned with my new epson v700. I'm still getting used to all the controls so hope it looks ok.

helenhill

Lovely shot- William ...CONGRATS on the Scanner

I was recently at B&H and they were pushing the 750 version
but for $250.00 LESS this 700 model seems GRAND !!

Best...:)

helenhill

wow Wiliiam
That is Outstanding in terms of Tones ....Beautiful
So Quaint the Mood
Another Film to Try...sigh :)

All the Best-h

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Here are a couple from an older "vacation"

All with Nikor 45P on F3HP window light.

Edith Operates 1

Last edited:

PeterA

Nice photos chaps. These shots underlien for me the irrelevance of razor blade sharpness to images which speak stories. They also reinforce to me the irrelevance of megapixel warfare going onin MF digi land.

emmawest72

Glad you like it Peter. I have just upgraded my cameras from 2400dpi to 4800dpi(new scanner....) at the cost of a new compact digicam. Film still rocks in my world and will for a long time.

More pics...Lubitel/ HP5

Lloyd

Glad you like it Peter. I have just upgraded my cameras from 2400dpi to 4800dpi(new scanner....) at the cost of a new compact digicam. Film still rocks in my world and will for a long time.

More pics...Lubitel/ HP5

Brilliant. Breathtaking, really.