The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

m_driscoll

Matt,
Very cool. Fleet doesn't look hugely seaworthy to me, hope they made it back!
Scott: Thanks. :D Most of them made it back. The ones that didn't are probably still in a Ketchikan bar. :LOL: In general, the fishing boats were extremely well maintained. I'm speaking from experience maintaining one.

Hasselblad 500CM and Portra 400. One minute exposures, with lighting courtesy of a Saab low-beam :D
Scott: These are really neat. Very creative. Somebody should be coming out with their hands up! I like the detail and texture of the weathered wood in this light. Looks like a newish electrical service? It's still be used? :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Really loving my Fuji GW690III and Ektar. All these taken on Independence Pass in Colorado.

"Sunny 16" exposure estimations. Lab Dev/Scan.

Slideshow

Mike, I hope everyone looks at the slideshow. Your photos have such a 3-D look to them. I understand why you love the camera. Beautiful photography!

m_driscoll

The Chameleon
Holga
Scott: Great lines and graphic quality. :thumbup:

Really loving my Fuji GW690III and Ektar. All these taken on Independence Pass in Colorado.
"Sunny 16" exposure estimations. Lab Dev/Scan.
Slideshow
Mike: Beautiful place and photos. IQ's very good. I enjoyed your slide show. Nice website, too, BTW. :thumbup:

I could spend hours looking at your archives. You have a wonderful body of work done by your younger self.
Cindy: Thank you very much. :D It's fun scanning them and bringing them back to life.

Hasselblad 500 Cm with Fuji Reala 100
Mail Call
Scott: Superlative image quality! The colors, textures and compositions are great. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

mathomas

I really like the tones/texture/color on the junction box in this one, esp contrasted with the rougher wood and tangle of wire.

I really thought hard about buying a 'blad before I bought my Fuji. I still think hard about it :). Maybe someday.

Scott G

Matt, Mike -- thanks!

Mike, I bought the 'blad a few months ago, and then I couldn't resist Cindy Flood's Mamiya 7 when it was available a few weeks ago. They are both great, and offer very different shooting experiences -- go for a 'blad too they are great!

Mamiya 7, Delta 100 stand developed in HC100