The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

m_driscoll

Matt, Mike -- thanks!
Mike, I bought the 'blad a few months ago, and then I couldn't resist Cindy Flood's Mamiya 7 when it was available a few weeks ago. They are both great, and offer very different shooting experiences -- go for a 'blad too they are great!
Mamiya 7, Delta 100 stand developed in HC100

Scott: These are great! :thumbup: You've got a collection of MF's now. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

mathomas

Matt, Mike -- thanks!

Mike, I bought the 'blad a few months ago, and then I couldn't resist Cindy Flood's Mamiya 7 when it was available a few weeks ago. They are both great, and offer very different shooting experiences -- go for a 'blad too they are great!

Mamiya 7, Delta 100 stand developed in HC100

I'll probably own a 'blad at some point. I'd have to figure out which camera(s) and lens(es) to give up first, though. I love them all. So, it's tough :).

I really like this photo, though I see certain technical things that some might not care for (flare, black blacks). On the other hand, the geometry is undeniably interesting, as is the overall arrangement of tones and textures. Good stuff!

T

tokengirl

Really loving my Fuji GW690III and Ektar. All these taken on Independence Pass in Colorado.

"Sunny 16" exposure estimations. Lab Dev/Scan.

Slideshow

These are beautiful, the slideshow is great. I love the contrast of the brick colored hues of the landscape with the aqua sky - the Ektar was perfect for this.

m_driscoll

Great photos!

Couple of fall color shots with the Rollei 2.8F and Ektar 100. Cornell's Newman Arboretum.
scho: Nice detail and color. Beautiful photo. I've heard that the winters in Ithaca can be a little harsh, so, you're probably enjoying the Autumn. :thumbup:

Thanks Matt!
Fixer-uper, pre-wired for satellite TV
Hasselblad 500 CM
Scott: You're really burning up that film on the mean streets. The Hasselblad seems to suit you. I love the detail in the first one, the suggestion of detail in the second, and like Cindy the angle, and, also the DOF in the third. The third would of had more impact if you waited for a train coming at you ;) :salute:

M5 / ZM 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar T*
Tmax 100 @ 100 / Xtol 1:1
M5-Guy: The landscapes were very textural in B&W. However, I'm a sucker for a nice old car shot. Great B&W's. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

scho

Great photos!

scho: Nice detail and color. Beautiful photo. I've heard that the winters in Ithaca can be a little harsh, so, you're probably enjoying the Autumn. :thumbup:
Thanks Matt,

Yes, winters here are harsh and very long. Autumn is my favorite season.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Couple of fall color shots with the Rollei 2.8F and Ektar 100. Cornell's Newman Arboretum.

Carl, I missed these. Very nice. The Rollei suits your style. You have some beautiful fall colors which you have captured well. (Ektar is my favorite color film and it worked great for fall color for you.)

scho

Carl, I missed these. Very nice. The Rollei suits your style. You have some beautiful fall colors which you have captured well. (Ektar is my favorite color film and it worked great for fall color for you.)
Thanks Cindy. I also like Ektar and the vibrant greens remind me of velvia slide film.

T

tokengirl

I just got a Fuji Klasse W, darn nice little camera. It will probably be even better when I figure out how to use it - the freaking manual is only in Japanese. :confused:

From the first test roll (Ektar), the second image converted to B&W in Silver Efex Pro.