The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

m_driscoll

Halloween is apparently starting a day early here.

Fuji Klasse W & HP5+.
Thanks Cindy. It's basically a very nice point & shoot. Aperture Priority mode only. It's a very nice walk-around camera, with the 28mm lens. I like it a lot. I like it so much I may have to also get a Klasse S, which is the same camera but with a 38mm lens.

More from walking around yesterday (Ilford HP5+ developed in Ilfosol 3):

Claire: Very nicely done! You could have a Klasse in each pocket. :thumbup:

Leica IIIf and 50 f/2 summitar
Kodak gold 200 (desaturated), drugstore scan
Cindy: Excellent image with that camera. I looked at one yesterday at the camera store. Very tempting. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Claire: Very nicely done! You could have a Klasse in each pocket. :thumbup:

Cindy: Excellent image with that camera. I looked at one yesterday at the camera store. Very tempting. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, Isn't it small? I couldn't believe how much smaller and lighter than an M it was when I first held one. I didn't have a meter with me yesterday, so I used sunny 16. It is very relaxing shooting this camera.

Thanks Matt, Carl, Claire and Scott.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Hi Oliver,
You were very successful with this shot. The conditions were not easy with the darkness and action. I really like the steam coming up from the bottom and the position of the light pole.

The Canonet was my first rangefinder and the camera that started my love-affair with rangefinders.

Canonet QL19 GIII

Ilford XP-2 @ ASA 800

014_11
von oliverleschke auf Flickr

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Shot my first film in ages, with the new-to-me Contax RX and Neopan 400. Scanned on my very old Epson 3200 flatbed scanner (Coolscan 5000 coming as soon as I find a bank to rob ;) ). This is even more fun than I remembered :)

Contax RX with Zeiss 85mm f/1.4

Contax RX with Zeiss 50mm f/1.4

Last edited:
T

tokengirl

Shot my first film in ages, with the new-to-me Contax RX and Neopan 400. Scanned on my very old Epson 3200 flatbed scanner (Coolscan 5000 coming as soon as I find a bank to rob ;) ). This is even more fun than I remembered :)

Wow! These are terrific! Welcome back to the Dark Side, I hope we'll see lots more from you. :cool:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jorgen, Everyone of these is outstanding. I really like the colonnade scene and the detail in the temple door shot is amazing. The old scanner did a good job (at least for the web.) You will love the Nikon when you get it.