The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

leif e

I´ve been out of it for a while. Lots of good stuff accumulated in here!

Finally found some time for developing and scanning. Gave the Tri-X/Rodinal (1+50) another chance - nothing else in the house. Early spring day with daughter and horse.

FM2n, Nikkor 2,8/24 AId

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
If your browser is color managed, this orange rose won't look too hideous.
:eek::eek: Otherwise it is appears positively radioactive. :eek::eek:
Thank you Portra 160VC!

Best,

Matt

shtarka1

First 6 images- Bronica RF645,65mm, Fuji Pro 400H
Last 4- Nikon F5, 60G, Portra 400

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Steve,

Thank you. Striking color and tone on the cars, and I love the multiple lug nut reflections.

Matt

leif e

Your pictures confirm what I´ve suspected for a long time, Steve; Italian cars are not about practical, dailt use. :D
Love them and regret selling the Bronica RF645.

leif e

T

tetsrfun

Your pictures confirm what I´ve suspected for a long time, Steve; Italian cars are not about practical, dailt use.
I have driven over 160,000 km in my Italian car..one of the most trouble free cars that I have owned.

Steve

shtarka1

Your pictures confirm what I´ve suspected for a long time, Steve; Italian cars are not about practical, dailt use.
I have driven over 160,000 km in my Italian car..one of the most trouble free cars that I have owned.

Steve
:D:thumbup:

cjlacz

Guess I can post a few. These are some scans of prints I've done recently. Still learning my way around a dark room. Shot on Neopan 400 with an Olympus OM4ti.