The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Tareq,
Your photos are all lovely. This one is my favorite.

This beach was quiet, i like it, long time ago when i was a kid my mom was bringing us here, it is changed now after almost 20 years ago, and the time i took the photos was hot morning, but i did it.

leif e

Longish pause again on the Norwegian side. Finally got around to do some developing and scanning.
These are far from great images, but the place fascinates me, so I keep trying. I pass this old house foundation on my hikes in the woods at least once a week. In the late 1800s a family used to live here, renting their little patch of land from the owning farmer the house father worked for. The place lies on top of a a steep climb from the community below. Now, everything´s gone, except for a couple of cellar walls - the woods taking over.

FM2, 2,8/24 AId, Fuji Acros 100, Rodinal 1+50

Last edited:

mathomas

Finally got a Hassey. All of these on Efke 50 in Rodinal 1+50. Super film when you have enough light and/or don't mind short DoF. Sorry they're all of cars. Haven't had many opportunities to shoot.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Mike, Congratulations on the new camera. I especially like the framing on the Morgan shot with the guy looking at the car.

Finally got a Hassey. All of these on Efke 50 in Rodinal 1+50. Super film when you have enough light and/or don't mind short DoF. Sorry they're all of cars. Haven't had many opportunities to shoot.

mathomas

Mike, Congratulations on the new camera. I especially like the framing on the Morgan shot with the guy looking at the car.
Thanks, Cindy. He's thinking "WANT". So was I :). It was for sale, but no price listed. "If one has to ask, one can't afford it."