The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

jbcrane

Hi folks,
I've enjoyed seeing so many wonderful images made with something other than a Leica M9. Here are a few from Colorado. When I'm not shooting my digitals or my much-loved Nikon F6, I'm enjoying the acres of information found in the RZ67 MF frames.

Here are a few from this year so far:

The extreme upper reaches of Forest Canyon/Thompson River Headwaters, Rocky Mountain National Park (2011-TMAX100)

The Monarch of Colorado's Front Range, Longs Peak, Rocky Mountain National Park (2011-TMAX100)

Gold Hill, Colorado after last year's devastating fire (2011-Velvia)

Vintage Harley bling at a motorcycle gathering, Fort Collins, Colorado (2011-Portra 160VC)

Hope you enjoy.

M5-Guy

From the other day
Contax G1/ G-45mm f/2, Fuji Neopan 400, Rodinal 1:100 Stand/with 2 15s agitation at the beginning and at the 30m mark.

Lloyd

Great stuff, Ken. Love the look of these... very 60s feel here. I loved the old Minoltas. I had a couple of SRT 101s back in the early 70s. Great cameras.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Ken, I love the vintage feel.
Dragos, Beautiful tones, especially on the crab photo.
John, More hip than Hipstamatic.:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: Seriously, true vintage feel and you just pop off of the photo. Did you win?

Lloyd

yours truly in the lead, back in '72

probably shot with an OM1
Very nice! Those were the days. My cousin was racing in the Northwest about that time. He traveled as a mechanic at first, and finally got his pro card. He went from fixing bikes to fixing teeth, and is now a dentist in Portland.

K

krb

Got a couple rolls of velvia 50 back from the lab today. These were shot last winter at the Basilica in Washington DC using a Fuji GX680 and 100/4 lens.

Organ pipes:

The Crypt:

Flowers:

Main Chapel:

A side chapel:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I love these, especially the Flowers. I assume you were on a tripod?
Every one is beautiful and inspiring.

Got a couple rolls of velvia 50 back from the lab today. These were shot last winter at the Basilica in Washington DC using a Fuji GX680 and 100/4 lens.

Flowers:

K

krb

I love these, especially the Flowers. I assume you were on a tripod?
Every one is beautiful and inspiring.
Thanks Cindy, and yes there was a tripod. Even if I wasn't using ISO 50 film indoors, the 680 is just too big to use without support.