The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

leif e

Thanks for the kind words. This time of year, the first weeks after we come "down home", there is nothing but mountain shots for me - with all the developing and scanning that has to be done.

fm2n, 2,8/55, Acros, Rodinal

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Beautiful tones, Leif. I love the broad expanse that you have captured.
Lots of interesting photos, Scott. I really like all of the Americana.

seakayaker

Scott another couple of great sets along with the fun Holga shots above.

Just love the three black and white shots which are my favorites! Love the detail of the machine gears and the bokeh in the first shot. The third shot with the shiny bowling alley with the total chaos in the frame is a wonderful capture! Certainly a nostalgia piece for someone old enough like myself that worked setting up pins as a boy.

It looked like you found a couple of great old buildings to roam and shoot.

M5-Guy

Thanks, This was one of my last rolls to use up,

I really like Fuji Acros, but I find I am needing a 400 film more and more...
I have been also using Fuji Neopan 400, Nice Film, But, I think I going to use Ilford Delta 400 for a tad crisper grain..as my film... Both produce rich blacks and clean whites, with a long tonal range in between.

here are a few with Fuji Neopan 400

mathomas