The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leif, Really nice shots from Cadiz. I love the tones and contrast level.
TW, The sunset from Kangaroo Island is just amazing....scary snake.
Edward, I like the detail of the buildings.

Yuri

Please, to your attention two photos from the Soviet union. These two negatives are scanned for a long time. But a lot of time and efforts for achievement of color balance was required. The chamber 6х6, Kiev 88, a lens, the Wolna 3. The film, Svema CО32D-sovietic a slide, is processed on negative process.

Last edited:

chrism

My great niece, Olivia, opening Christmas presents (Nikon FM3a, 50mm f1.2, Tri-X in Diafine, Nikon 9000ED scan):

Chris

Yuri, those colours really pop, and you've certainly captured the atmosphere of the scene. M5, I really enjoyed your black and white series of homesteads - beautiful work. Monza, you really captured the moment! And crisp focus too. Chrism, that's a charming portrait - spontaneous and unposed - and that's what I like about it, capturing the true essence of a person.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Yuri, Your hard work paid off-- these are beautiful colors. It looks like the sales person is paying more attention to you than to the lady wishing to make a purchase in the second photo. :) All of the eye contact makes the second one very interesting to me.

Please, to your attention two photos from the Soviet union. These two negatives are scanned for a long time. But a lot of time and efforts for achievement of color balance was required. The chamber 6х6, Kiev 88 ", a lens, the Wave 3". The film, Svema "ЦО32Д-советский a slide, is processed on negative process.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Robert, I like the isolation and your timing was perfect. Sharp!
Chris, Sparkling eyes and pretty bokeh makes for a beautiful portrait (of a pretty young lady.)
Peter, Nice series. I especially like the one with the bench and the star.

Yuri

Sindy thank for edition. Yes Sindy with such large and loud camer is difficult to remain not noticed. Often it was necessary to go on contact, to photograph during dialogue with objects. In a stream many excellent photos. Always I wait for new photos from Scott G, Jorgen Udvang, leif e, mathomas, M5-Guy.

M5-Guy

Thanks Cindy and Trible-Warrior...
I have the sweet spot for me with Fuji Neopan 400.... Shoot at 640 and Rodinal 1:25 for 800 times.... BUT, overly bright Sun can cause blown HL though. Must meter for HL better than I have.

I photographed this electrical storm from the front verandah of my home. The storm went on for an incredibly long time - about 7 hours.

[/url][/IMG]

Canon AE1, Vivitar 135mm lens, Fujichrome Sensia 100