The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

pencil_tube

@Cindy Flood: Tks for your kind words! These photos come from my new toy: Canon 7 and Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM. This is the first time i use a RF, very fun :)

Edit: oh, sorry, i used Fuji super 200. I think it is not good as reala 100 or ektar 100, ...

bensonga

Many terrific photos here......I keep coming back to this one. Beautiful colors and sharpness!

Gary

A couple from the Contax645 in Napa - caught some beautiful fall colors.
Ektachrome 100.
Grape Leaf - the resolution with the 120mm macro is amazing.

Cheers,

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Joe and Leif, Excellent work. I really enjoy this thread. Please keep them coming.

Joe, I simply love those colours!
Peter; very interesting images!

November has been a wet, dark and grey experience around here! (But; the weather gods finally gave us snow the day before yesterday - at least two stops more light at one instant :D )

This is however the dreary, sometimes still beautiful November.

A couple from the Contax645 in Napa - caught some beautiful fall colors.

Ektachrome 100.

Grape Leaf - the resolution with the 120mm macro is amazing.

Cheers,

leif e

A left-over roll of Fuji Acros 100 lying around the fridge since some time in May or June finally got into a tank of Rodinal 1+200 for an hour of stand development (just a tad of agitation around half time). I´m pleased with details and tone, cantrast is tough enough, but ...
Acros is a great film after all.

leif e

A left-over roll of Fuji Acros 100 lying around the fridge since some time in May or June finally got into a tank of Rodinal 1+200 for an hour of stand development (just a tad of agitation around half time). I´m pleased with details and tone, cantrast is tough enough, but ...
Acros is a great film after all.

leif e

Very nice tones Leif :thumbs:

Happy New Year everyone!

A couple of portraits with the Contax 645 and Ilford Delta Pro.

My wife studying hard :)

And our dog Britta who's recently been diagnosed with cardiomyopathy - we hope she lasts a year but there's no telling. Needless to say, I've been taking lots of photos of her.

sizifo

Two photos from London after a long absence from this thread.

Hackney. 35mm Tri-X + rodinal. Canon FD

Battersea power station. Hasselblad, HP5+ in xtol

dmeckert

The more I shoot film, and the more I shoot the fuji gw690iii, the more I like both. I'm slightly obsessed with the effect of using the fuji at closer range...a little distortion of reality, but not too much.

films, in order, are HP5 exposed at 640 and developed for 800, ektachrome 100 SW, and ektar 100.

Lighting is with Paul Buff PLMs, huge silver, and small diffused white, in combination.

This was a model test for Lush International's new face Taylor.

Cheers :)