The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Lloyd

Johnnygoesdigital: love the shots from Stowe.

Pencil_tube: Great night shots, especially the Sai gon bridge. Stunning.

Kay: Wonderful portraits. I especially love that Blade and Soul #1.

tribal-warrior: I'd almost forgotten how terrific a little help from a filter can be. Great image. Love the contrast and the tonality.

tribal-warrior: I'd almost forgotten how terrific a little help from a filter can be. Great image. Love the contrast and the tonality.
Thanks! At the time, I was doing some tri-colour photography - also shooting the ruins with a blue filter and a green filter. The plan being to later combine all three frames to create a single colour image. Even so, I thought that the one exposed with the red filter looked nice on it's own as a black and white image.

Last edited:

chrism

Here's an old one, taken at Luton airport in 1980 as we left on honeymoon. Does anyone even have 'going away outfits' anymore? Pentax K1000, 50mm Takumar, film forgotten, Paterson Acutol, scanner forgotten!

Chris
We have both changed a bit in the interim...

Lloyd

Just got a Hasselblad. Here are some shots from the first roll.
Wonderful images. Congrats on the new Hassey!

(I saw your ad for the Leica gear. Wish I could take some of that off your hands, but it's not in the cards at the moment. :mad:)

Lloyd

Here's an old one, taken at Luton airport in 1980 as we left on honeymoon. Does anyone even have 'going away outfits' anymore? Pentax K1000, 50mm Takumar, film forgotten, Paterson Acutol, scanner forgotten!

Chris
We have both changed a bit in the interim...
Love this. Memory photos are always the best... changes or not.

Araakii

Wonderful images. Congrats on the new Hassey!

(I saw your ad for the Leica gear. Wish I could take some of that off your hands, but it's not in the cards at the moment. :mad:)
Argh, Lloyd, ya I hope those gears will find a lovely home since they can't share my love for the Hassey now.

mathomas

Wow Mike. Those just jump off the page! Love the crisp, contrasty detail of the first two. Wonderful tonality as well. That last shot is priceless... what a mug!
Thanks, Lloyd :). Efke 50 in Rodinal for the B&W. The colors are my own poor color scans (the lab's were even worse, though!).

chrism

I realised I hadn't played with the Fuji GA645 for a while, so in went some Tri-x. The first is heavily cropped because I couldn't get Vuescan to play nicely with the 120 holder I have for the Nikon 9000. After that I used my 6x7 holder in the Imacon and just scanned what I wanted for the second. I guess I must have scratched the negative on number one.:(

Chris