The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Brunocstreet

I've been using a Leica M2 in the past months, but now I switched all my Leica gear for a Contax system.. The G2 + G45 and G28.. the T3 will come in a near future, I hope!

Anyway, a few snaps from the G2 + G28 combo

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Welcome, Brunocstreet. I really like these because both subjects seem to be engaged by you, but the doggie framed by the legs is my favorite. Congrats on the new Contax system and please post more.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Double post, sorry about that, but this was over in the MF section, but it IS film

Hasselblad 503cw 120mm makro-Planar, Ilford PanF Plus
-bob

Godfrey

This was snapped with a Polaroid SX-70 on Impossible "Color Protection" film, then copied with the iPad mini before it was fully developed. I beat it up in Photogene and Snapseed.

Comments always appreciated.

G

bensonga

One frame from my first roll with the Nikon F5. It's a solid camera that I really enjoy using.

However, I know some of my friends who only shoot digital are already thinking "Yeah, yeah...whatever."

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
My father had to spend a couple of weeks in hospital in October, but I haven't had time to do anything with the film until now. I'm still using the strange Kodak ColorPlus 200, the film with the "Instagram Look". It's so darn cheap at $2, and the greenish cast fits well into the hospital environment :)

OM-3 with Zuiko 100mm f/2.8

bensonga

A couple more shots from my first roll (Fuji Provia 100) with the Nikon F5.
I've really been happy with this latest version of the 24-120 f4 VR lens, whether on film or digital.

The Sentinels

Steel Box (converted to B&W with Nik SEP2)

robsteve

Subscriber
These are from probably 13 years ago at the Calgary Stampede. I had my Leica 400mm f2.8 with me and they let me shoot a bit of it from a photographer area. This is probably Agfa RSX 100. At the time I could buy 100 foot rolls of it from a local camera store for about $80.

robsteve

Subscriber
This is another fairly old shot, done with the 105-280mm and probably Kodak E100VS. The fox pup was coming out of a den it had in the dune at a local beach. I used a blind for this, with a metz flash as fill.

bensonga

Shot with my one and only rangefinder....the Mamiya 7II. 65mm lens, Ilford Delta 100, processed with Nik Silver Efex Pro 2.

Photo taken a couple months ago....I finally got around to having the film developed last week. This locomotive has since been hauled off to the scrap yard.