The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

PenSon

Trygve,

I've been following the samples posted over at the RFF of scans from the new Plustek 120. So far they have been distinctly unimpressive. This is very good indeed. Great composition and processing.

LouisB
One from the Mamiya and Protek120. Ilford Delta 100.
Not a nice image but lots off dynamic. Still new with the scanner only scanned 4 films.

Trygve

Lloyd

Ran across one from a few years back. My second son, now 31 years old.

He was flipping off the world as he arrived, and has pretty much stayed consistent in that attitude ever since. :rolleyes:

Nikon F3, don't recall the lens, but most likely a 50. Tri-X.

GregMO

I haven't been on to post in awhile. Here is a shot from a couple months ago with my Fuji 690 and Acros. 10 stop ND filter and 2 minute exposure.

MartinN

Hello, here comes a new member.

I want to show you some of my images from a trip to Utö, the southmost island and place in Finland.

This is Aspö, an island on the route Utö, showing the conditions in April in the archipelago.

The Utö lighthouse, the main hallmark of the island Utö

A church on the island, in fact there is another one in the lighthouse :)

The harbour AND some ice slowly disappering

Some remnants of the Ice Age !

These were taken with a Mamiya 645 Super with 45mm and 80mm lenses on expired Fuji NPS160 (1st) and Kodak E100G (the other) and scanned on the brand new Plustek OpticFilm 120.

Lloyd

Great set of images, Martin. Wonderful color and clarity. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to much more from you!

MartinN

Thank You LLoyd an the other.

To be correct Utö island is the southmost continously inhabited island in Finland. The population there 40! year round but a lot more in the summertime. My trip was in mid April.

Some more images:

Aspö, approaching the harbour

Utö pilot station

One of their boats

Another boat waiting for the summer

Godfrey

I've been busy. I've been traveling. I've been away ... etc.

The Robots returned from Germany a week or so after I returned from the UK. I fitted the new (and tiny) Schneider 30mm f/5.6 to the Star 50 and took it out for a walk on test a couple of weekends ago. Just had time to scan the processed film last night ... Here's a proof sheet:

RoBoT Star 50 + Schneider 30mm f/5.6
Ilford XP2 Super

Lots of material in there to work with. I'm chuffed.

enjoy
Godfrey