The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

scho

Re-scanning some older negatives and getting ready to shoot some more film. This is a market shot taken with the Contax G2 and 35mm f/2 Planar using XP2. Scanned with VueScan using a Nikon 9000 and printed on Chrome Pearlescent Metallic paper using QTR with an Epson 1400 printer. The 6.5x9 inch print was wirelessly scanned on an Epson Artisan 730 printer/scanner, also with VueScan.

Film scan

Print scan

scho

A few shots taken on the Ithaca College campus and one from the garden. Contax G2, 21mm f/2.8 Biogon. Ilford XP2 Super 400, Rodinal 1:100 stand developed for 1 hour. Scanned with Nikon 9000. First image of the chapel sanctuary is a two frame stitch.

Two more C-41 processed images. Contax G2 with 28mm f/2.8 Biogon

Ilford XP2 Super 400

Kodak Portra 160 NC

Last edited:

Hausen

Out with my Arcbody and Delta 100. This rock formation looked to me like the top of Australia. Karekare Beach, Auckland NZ.

sjg284

Got the 80/4 Macro for my Mamiya 645 Super recently..
w/ Kodak Ektar 100 | scanned on Epson v700

My indoor plants..

And couldn't pass up this opportunity
Some vintage analog with vintage analog ..

I have a side project to try and hack a Fuji Instax back together to fit on this camera.. eventually. Got the parts strewn across my desk currently.