The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Thorkil

thanks Michiel!
Yes, but then every and each corner often pay its reward with a new, special and unik world. Have to go there in the easter once again, I can feel.
Perhaps one should bring the SWC.
thorkil

PSon

Thorkil,
Beautiful capture and a great example of the Hasselblad SWC Biogon 38mm. This may not be the sharpest lens but it is the most beautiful rendering super wide angle lens in the medium format platform.
Best Regards,
Son

Thorkil

Thorkil,
Beautiful capture and a great example of the Hasselblad SWC Biogon 38mm. This may not be the sharpest lens but it is the most beautiful rendering super wide angle lens in the medium format platform.
Best Regards,
Son
Thank you Son! Yes I agree, it is very special (and relatively/almost knife-sharp)
thorkil

Godfrey

Seemed about time I posted another SWC photo... A lot of shooting with Polaroid and digital lately. :)

Hasselblad 500 SWC
Ilford Delta 3200
scanned with Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

Thorkil

Seemed about time I posted another SWC photo... A lot of shooting with Polaroid and digital lately. :)
Hasselblad 500 SWC
Ilford Delta 3200
scanned with Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED
[/CENTER]

Thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.
..Yes..it's a nice camera!
thorkil

bensonga

I haven't been shooting much film lately...certainly not with my 35mm cameras. So I pulled this one from my pre-digital archives. Hard to believe that the year 2000 was pre-digital for me.

This is a scene from the 2000 Anchorage Fur Rondy Gran Prix. I know it was shot with a Nikon F2 (my only 35mm camera at that time). Probably a 50mm f1.4 non-AI lens and either Ilford HP5 or FP4. I'm afraid I haven't kept very good records over the years. Scanned at least 10 years ago with my old Canoscan 2710 (not the best scanner by a long shot, but all I could afford at the time).

The Rondy Gran Prix was cancelled a few years ago. The cost of liability insurance for the races (on city streets) had just become too high. :(

Gary

Godfrey

Polaroid Land 350 + Fuji FP-3000b
I learned a couple of weeks ago that Fujifilm is discontinuing the FP-3000b film. That will leave only FP-100c in production, and for who knows how long. Like many, I immediately ordered a supply ... For me, that is 20 packs. I have three in stock so that says 230 exposures.

I've shot the color and it's good, but it's not like the B&W. I'll most likely stop using this camera when I use up the FP-3000b.

Sad to see this old Polaroid Land 350 now has a lifespan which will play out depending on how quickly I consume 230 exposures. They have to count, each and every one.

G

Thorkil

Really quite wonderful. The scene by itself is grand, but the rendering offered by the SWC lens just makes it sing.

G
thank you very much, Godfrey (even though the yellow poster became a bit harsh, but it was a bit "alarming" in the colour, in real life).
thorkil

leif e

I haven´t been in here for a very long time - for various reasons, none of them pertinent to this forum. A lot of great images to see - as before!

November is a really bad month for light around here. Sun low and seemingly in an awful hurry. The woods are still there, though, and I keep bringing the F2.

These days I´m lucky to get off a shot at 1/30th wide open, even when horizontal strips of sunlight make way among the tree-trunks. This rain pond in the middle of a track lured me for days - with a rather disappointing result.

F2, 3,5/20mm early Nikkor, Tri-X in XTOL.