The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

chrism

Left over from Christmas:

and today:

Medium format doesn't seem to do it for me now I have tasted the hard stuff. But I have a freezer full of tiny 35mm and small 120 film. I shall do my best to use them up, but the serious stuff will be on sheet film from now on.

Chris

Hosermage

Some exposures from last November that I finally got them developed...

Red Rock Canyon outside of Las Vegas, with the wrong sized hood :(

Here's one I took using the built-in tilt function of SL66, which I obviously don't yet know how to take full advantage of:

chrism

Chamonix 045N-2, Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N 210mm/f5.6, Ilford Hp5+, Rodinal stand, Hasselblad X1 scan:

Chris

bensonga

Another frame from the roll of HP5+ that sat in my Leica R6.2 for almost two years.

Shot with the 90mm Elmarit-R (v2). Developed and medium resolution scan by my local lab (Kellers Photo).

Gary

Last edited:

chrism

Chamonix 045N-2, Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N 210mm/f5.6, HP5+, Rodinal stand, Hasselblad X1 scan:

Chris

Malina DZ

Bearing Gifts
Pentax 67 + 105/2.4 @ f/2.4, Portra 160.

I wish I could fake the look that Pentax 67 + 105/2.4 produces with a digital FF camera and a 50mm lens...

pegelli

^^ Nice Mikal. Are you sure it's not a Nikonos (and not Nikonis)? I remember those, the unbeatable underwater cameras made by Nikon in the 60's and 70's. They were originally designed by a Belgian for Jacques Cousteau, the famous underwater filmer. Later this design was sold to Nikon who further developed it into a complete system. Here's a Wiki on it