The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

scho

Still piddling around with indoor shots trying to relearn shooting, film developing, scanning, and post processing film workflows that have been unused for a long time.

Pentax 645NII with 45-85 lens on outdated Acros 100 stock that I'm trying to use up along with even older R09 developer that looks like well aged Port wine. Nikon 9000 scans.

Last edited:

chrism

I'm not up to stomping around outside today, so I pestered Isabelle Adjani until she let me take her photo.

Chamonix 10x8, Kenthene grade 2 glossy RC paper, Nikkor-M 300mm/f9, exposed at f32, five seconds preflash through a sheet of white paper, then 15 seconds of the subject, Ilford Multigrade developer, Epson V850 scan:

Egoïste by chrism229, on Flickr

Chris

scho

Another kitchen still life. Pentax 645 NII FA 645 80-160 @ 160, f/8, Acros 100, R09 1:50. Scanned with Nikon 9000. Cropped.

scho

A balmy 50 degree F day at Steamboat Landing market place on Cayuga Inlet. Pentax 645 NII FA 75mm, Kodak TMAX 100, Ilfosol 3 1:9, Nikon 9000 scan.

scho

A new swing for waterfront trail hikers. Also, a new fence constructed by the NYSDOT who are well entrenched inside the fenced property. City has tried for years to get them moved elsewhere, but to no avail. Site house vehicles, road salt, asphalt, oil, etc. that does not belong on prime waterfront property.

Pentax 645 NII FA 75mm Kodak TMAX 100 Ilfosol3 1:9 Nikon 9000 scan.

scho

Rustic picnic canopy along the waterfront trail at the farmers market. Pentax 645 NII FA 75mm Kodak TMAX 100 Ifosol3 1:9 Nikon 9000 scan.

scho

The old boathouse on Fall Creek in Ithaca, NY. Pentax 645 NII FA 75mm. Acros 100 in Xtol.

Godfrey

Polaroid SX-70
Impossible Project "SX-70 Color Version 2" (beta and outdated)

Not a lot of time to shoot and process film of late, but I had the SX-70 with me yesterday, loaded with Impossible Project color film from the (discontinued) version 2 beta release. Version 3 is now in beta release ... and is far far better performing.

But that doesn't mean I can't play with the old stuff anyway. :)

enjoy,
G

chrism

I spent a little time in the driveway today. First shot illustrates what you can do with camera movements—see how the left side of the headlight is in focus, and so is the right side of the window on the house?

Front_Swing by chrism229, on Flickr

To get that the camera looked like this:

Chamonix_Movements by chrism229, on Flickr

Chamonix 045N-2, Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N 210mm/f5.6, FP4+ @200, Diafine, X1 scans.

Chris