The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Godfrey

I'm on my twelfth pack of film moving through the Impossible I-1 and it's going very well!

Impossible I-1
Impossible 600 Yellow Duotone
Manual exposure: Macro distance, f/8 @ 1/2 second

enjoy!
G

rmueller

Hi,

i started a long term project with the Hasselblad SWC and Kodak Portra 160 to document new urban development in cities over here in Germany. There are repeating patterns of architecture that can be observed at many places. Goal
is to document those and eventually come back 10-15 years later and check how those areas evolved.

Regards,
Ralf

Mueller-P160-3634-04.jpgMueller-P160-3633-10.jpgMueller-P160-3633-09.jpgMueller-P160-3633-02.jpg

chrism

I tried out a new film today, as I discovered I had one more roll of Velvia, I had to order another E6 kit and seven rolls of film to use it all up (it will do eight films). The only slide film in stock at Argentix was Rollei Crossbird 200, which is a slide film especially good in cross-processing, but is said to be OK in E6, although somewhat grainy. The film canisters actually say 'colour negative film' and 'process in C-41' presumably to convince a lab that it is OK to throw it in the C-41. Anyway, it is a bit grainy and the colours are strongly pre-disposed to yellow and green, but a little work and I have them pretty normal. I wouldn't recommend it if you have the choice of Velvia, but since I didn't...

Pentax 645n, 150-300mm/f2.8, Crossbird 200, Argentix E-6 kit, Hasselblad X1:

Irises and Bandstand by chrism229, on Flickr

Pentax 645n, 85mm/f2.8, Crossbird 200, Argentix E-6 kit, Hasselblad X1:

Clematis by chrism229, on Flickr

Chris