The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

chrism

Some more from 1980 here. Firstly the tunnel leading into Fort Marlborough on the south shore of Cala de San Esteban. This fortress was dismantled under the terms of the Treaty of Utrecht:

Fort Marlborough by chrism229, on Flickr

It was plain to see where the blocks of stone to build the fort had been cut:

Cala de San Esteban by chrism229, on Flickr
(do note the SEAT version of a Fiat 126 in front of the house!)

The bride:

Pippa 1980 Sol del Este #2 by chrism229, on Flickr

Pippa 1980 Sol del Este #1 by chrism229, on Flickr

and this was how we explored the island:

Pippa Minorca 1980 by chrism229, on Flickr

Chris

Godfrey

I've been out of the film loop for a bit, but need to get back in and inspired again. I'll probably start with some 66/6 Pinhole Instant Film work, then get the SWC moving...

:)

G

chrism

I'm still nibbling away at the films and slides dredged up from the basement. These four are 1983 Fuji slides, three from Ibiza and the last from Pippa's first trip to Canada. All K1000, 50/1.8, Nikon 9000 scans (I can't be bothered to dismount them for the X1!):

The Elegant Tourist 2 by chrism229, on Flickr

The Elegant Tourist 1 by chrism229, on Flickr

Postcards by chrism229, on Flickr

Jet Lag by chrism229, on Flickr

That Olympus PenFT and its crazy 1970's strap rarely left her hands.

Chris

chrism

I hope I'm not boring anyone with my treasure trove of old photos! Pippa volunteered to go as medical officer on two UCL expeditions to collect scorpions and solifugae in the desert.

1980, Trip 35, Kodachrome:

Negev Expedition 1980 by chrism229, on Flickr

1979, Pen FT, Kodachrome:

Sinai Expedition 1979 by chrism229, on Flickr

Sinai Expedition 1979 by chrism229, on Flickr

1981, K1000, Dixon's slide film. I stayed with my brother in Nova Scotia and he took me icehole fishing:

Canada 1981 by chrism229, on Flickr

Chris