The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

emmawest72

Thanks a lot Gary.

I really appreciate your words and I'm glad I could contribute with a bit of beautiful imagery.

William

helenhill

William:
Such Gorgeous shots of Felix & Victor...
Your Family pixs Glow with a Lovely Intimacy & Warmth :clap:

N

nei1

Another fine shot William.Had a hasselblad for a while and enjoyed it very much,it came to a sorry end when I drove off after leaving it on the car roof.I did find it but it was not repairable as luckily it was only an old 500C. ..........Neil.

emmawest72

Thanks a lot Helen for those kind words.

Thanks Neil. Well, I try not to forget mine on the car roof...:)

Here another one with the Hassy/80mm/TriX.

woodyspedden

william

I just went through your entire gallery. I intend to do a second pass tomorrow. You are clearly someone of exceptional talent. All could learn from your thoughtful and well executed images. Congratulations

Woody

emmawest72

Woody,

I'm really touched by your words. The meaning of photography to me is much about sharing my vision with others and when I manage to convey this, it is always a pleasure.

Thanks again.
William

Stuart Richardson

I would! But my Xtol died a sudden, horrible death and took my last roll with it to the grave -- totally clear. Last time I use an accordion bottle and tap water (albeit very nice water). It's all glass and distilled for me from now on.

Anyway, here are a few recent outtakes...mostly just daily sort of photos. All 203FE, except the bike one which was a Rollei 3.5E (Schneider version, not that I believe it makes a difference).

emmawest72

Stuart - really dig the 2nd one. Sorry for your xtol mishap.

Thanks Peter. I remember seeing once b&w shots from a farm with a mamiya7 which were just fantastic by a PeterA. You?

One for the evening - HB/80mm/Tri-X

Stuart Richardson

Thanks William,

Glad you like it.

Is that woman your wife? It is a great shot.

I am surrounded by beautiful women in this country, and what do I do?
I hang around severed monkfish heads...

emmawest72

Hi Stuart,

Well, those monkfishs are quite attractive...must taste nice though.

The woman in all my shots is indeed my wife.

Take care
Wil