The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

jdphoto

Thanks Gary,
I love the truck photo, nicely done! The shallow DOF is amazing! I mean, a 2.4 lens in 6x7? That's like a 1.1 50mm lens in 35mm! Fuji Acros is easy to load and forgiving. The Pentax 67II really is amazing too. I found one with the AE prism and it's so much easier to carry around.

Last edited:

JohnBrew

The Black Tower. RM3di, 70 HR, f11, Delta 100, 16-stop ND, 4'15" exposure. First attempt at a long exposure with film. I used my previous digital settings which seen a little too long. Next time I'll shorten the exposure a bit. The sky was cropped.

Attachments

chrism

Well I think the Massive Development Chart has the time wrong for Pan F in Rodinal 1+100. The negatives are very dark, and overdeveloped (I know the meter is good in the camera so it's not overexposure). Still, rescued in LR.

OM2n, 28/2, Pan F, Rodinal 1+100 for one hour, X1 scan:

Inukshuk by chrism229, on Flickr