The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sometimes I think I should sell the F6 and the Samyang 135mm. Fortunately, it doesn't more than a glimpse at the latest roll that came back from the lab to cancel any bad intentions :)

F6 with Samyang 135mm f/2 and Portra 400

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Him: That's big. Can you even lift that thing?
Me: Of course, it even comes with a neck strap, look.
Him: Does it work?
Me: Click.

GX680 III with Fujinon 125mm f/3.2 and Fuji Acros, presumably @ f/8 (didn't check, didn't meter, underexposed by more than a stop, lifted in ACR)

Film is undead.

chrism

In 1977, Pippa went to work for the summer with a group of mentally handicapped children at Harperbury Hospital in Hertfordshire. (I know it was 77 as it was the only time she has ever cut more than an inch or two off her hair). She took my old Trip 35 with her and some FP4. I believe this was at some nearby lakes either in Shenley or Elstree.

Shenley 1977 by chrism229, on Flickr

No lifejackets required in those days!

ChrisLivsey

I should come here more often some interesting work to admire.
This on 500c/m Tri-X in HC110 1:50 1/60th f4 handheld
Test roll with a newly acquired 60mm, somewhat of a bargain price as it's missing the interlock lever.

Miller Arcade Preston UK built in 1899 designed to mimic London's Burlington Arcade. At various times it has housed a ballroom with sprung flooring and a Turkish baths.