The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Oren Grad

I dug out my 1976 SMC Pentax 2/55 that took the last two portraits of Pippa. It is sharp, but not scary, so some of that detail must have come from the Acutol.
I still have the 55/1.8 Super-Takumar that came with my dad's Spotmatic back in 1968. I added the K-mount version not long ago, just because. Couldn't find anything made with it while rummaging through my scans just now, so I guess I'll have to take it for a walk sometime soon!

craygc

All Nikon F3 + FP4 (1.2/50mm from memory)

Every time I shoot B&W film and see the tonality I'm so tempted to return to it full time but the developing and scanning time imposition keeps nagging at me to keep with digital...

chrism

After six weeks in the car spa, we have new paint, new wheels and a new roof. Just in time to go into the garage for the winter.
F6, 28-300, Superia 400, Argentix presskit, X1 scan:

Miata 1991 by chrism229, on Flickr