The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

chrism

Mucking around with the Trip 35 I was given as a Christmas present in 1972. XP2 Super @ISO 200, Rodinal stand, X1 scans, triptych made in PS and adjusted in LR:

TRIPtych by chrism229, on Flickr

dave.gt

Re: High on a Hill

Darr, that is lovely...just beautiful!!!! :):):)

What a refreshing change this thread is...:)

Having burned out on Leica mystique some time ago, it is so nice to see photographs shared that are simply fine works in themselves.

If I can find time and presence of mind, I will join in with my own contributions. It is all fun, right?:):):)

dave.gt

Hmmm... a photo a day. Interesting concept...:)

Darr, I love the use of a Haiku coupled with the images. Very nice touch!:thumbup:

chrism

Hmmm... a photo a day. Interesting concept...:)

Darr, I love the use of a Haiku coupled with the images. Very nice touch!:thumbup:
Please do join in. Any film camera is fine (and yes, you may even use a Leica, though the results probably should go in the other thread) and we'll look forward to seeing the results.

Trip 35, Superia 400, Argentix presskit, X1 scan, converted in LR:

On the 'Great Trail' by chrism229, on Flickr

dave.gt

On a sultry afternoon in Georgia... our little neighborhood lake:

Hasselblad H5D with film back/Ilford FP4+ film:
Fishermen in a Boat Summergrove Lake FINAL getdpi.jpg

darr

Re: High on a Hill

Darr, that is lovely...just beautiful!!!! :):):)

What a refreshing change this thread is...:)

Having burned out on Leica mystique some time ago, it is so nice to see photographs shared that are simply fine works in themselves.

If I can find time and presence of mind, I will join in with my own contributions. It is all fun, right?:):):)
Yes Dave, it is all FUN!!
Thank you for your lovely comments. Looking forward to your images. :)

Kind regards,
Darr

darr

Solitary Bench

--
A change of perspective (behind the bench), a change of lens, and a change of film from the previous photo.
This is the library grounds a few blocks from my current home in Tallahassee.
Thank you everyone for your likes!

Kind regards,
Darr