The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Grayhand

Darr, brilliant polaroid Photos and PP!!

I have been diging out my old tools for making polaroids.
That is for the Fujifilm, FP100C, 10 boxes standard and 10 boxes of the silk type is what I have left.

My main interest in those is to "wash" the negative and then scan them. The positive film-part is just a positive by-Product :cool:

A Little autumn Project.

But I have one un-opended box of 20 sheats and one opened 0f the old Polaroid Polacolor Pro 100 4x5.
Last date Jan -02, so a few weeks past its prime.. And stored in room temperature for the last 10 years or so.
I just saved it for the bragging rights.

If you have the right film casette and dare to give it a try, just say the word and I can send it to you.
You never know..

Ray

darr

Darr, brilliant polaroid Photos and PP!!

I have been diging out my old tools for making polaroids.
That is for the Fujifilm, FP100C, 10 boxes standard and 10 boxes of the silk type is what I have left.

My main interest in those is to "wash" the negative and then scan them. The positive film-part is just a positive by-Product :cool:

A Little autumn Project.

But I have one un-opended box of 20 sheats and one opened 0f the old Polaroid Polacolor Pro 100 4x5.
Last date Jan -02, so a few weeks past its prime.. And stored in room temperature for the last 10 years or so.
I just saved it for the bragging rights.

If you have the right film casette and dare to give it a try, just say the word and I can send it to you.
You never know..

Ray
Ohhhh Ray!! :eek:
This is like offering dope to the addict! :ROTFL:

Yes, I have the correct film holder (545) and would love to shoot it.
It will be interesting to see where it goes.
Also, it can help in my 'A Photo A Day' project.

I am shooting you a PM now.

Kind regards,
Darr

dave.gt

First Velvia I have shot in a very long time. This time with a film back on the H5D, handheld on a precarious ledge...LOL:
Velvia Starr's Mill FINAL square July 2018-2 getdpi.jpg

dave.gt

Our local Courthouse last Winter.

1957 Baby Rolleiflex, Acros 100:
IMG_1893.JPG

That reminds me, I need to revisit and see if I can correct some of the "not quite vertical lines" in PS. Sometimes life is too busy, I suppose...

Oren Grad

Got my other than Leica M ready to go! With new Askari-Petronio fancy paper tape covering.
Extra style points for you! :)

My EOS Elan, which I bought new in 1992, eventually came down with the sticky-grip syndrome for which that model is notorious. A new skin of electrical tape made it functionally good as new.

dave.gt

Now I'm wondering: How did you get Acros into the Baby?
Ah! Yes, the Rera Pan 100 was sold until recently and it was simply cut-down Acros 100 relabeled as Rera Pan. It is easy enough to cut down any 120 film and roll it onto 127 spools. Even slide film! It works perfectly.:)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Ah! Yes, the Rera Pan 100 was sold until recently and it was simply cut-down Acros 100 relabeled as Rera Pan. It is easy enough to cut down any 120 film and roll it onto 127 spools. Even slide film! It works perfectly.:)
I see. I didn't know that it was Acros. I don't have a Baby anymore. Sold it when I couldn't get Ektachrome in 127 format anymore. The nice think with 127 chromes was that one could get frames for the that fitted in a 35mm slide projector.

I do miss that camera though. It's very much smaller than its bigger brothers and there's something about that square format, particularly for half body portraits.