The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Work of Kanto in Tokyo

joetothphoto

First let me say hello. I've been lurking over in the Digital Leica forum for some odd reason, but just acquired my 2nd Leica today, and M3. I would love to have a black Leica M3 at some point and I have been looking at various places that do repainting. I was reading the Japan Camera Hunters blog and he mentioned Kanto in Tokyo does an amazing job at repainting Leica's and... he can put 35mm framlines in a Leica M3. So I was curious if anyone has any idea what Kanto charges for his work. I've emailed JCH and Kanto, but in the mean time with the time difference I thought I would start here and just get the initial shock out of the way. Thanks.