The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GF670 Professional just weeks away

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
The Fuji GF670 Professional MF camera first seen in prototype at last year's PMA will be released for sale at the 2009 PMA. Fuji and Cosina are to be congratulated for taking the bold step of releasing a new updated film folder. In the U.S. it will be the Voigtlander Bessa III 667 and I suspect Steve Gandy can get you one as soon as they arrive.

Details and pictures here.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I have a genuine dream interest in this camera. I was intrigued from the moment it was announced. I look forward to some pricing info. If it's within reason, I might be the answer to my MF craving.

Stuart Richardson

Yes, quite expensive...actually, that is more than I paid for a brand new Mamiya 7II and 80mm a few years ago. You can certainly get a used Mamiya 7II and lens for less than that. That said, it will not fit in your trenchcoat pocket. I would go for the Mamiya though -- it is still not THAT big, it is a completely proven product, and you can use the astounding lenses like the 43mm...you have the 80, but also the option to get a 43, 50, 65, 150 and 210 (well...if you are into shooting things very far away).