The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Damn - Fuji discontinues FP-100C 'Polaroid' film

Tim

And like with Polaroid film there we be those buying all they can get their hands on so that they can jack up the prices when its rare.

pochen86

And like with Polaroid film there we be those buying all they can get their hands on so that they can jack up the prices when its rare.
Then anyone know any solution can deal with wi HAsselblad Hmi 100 can replace with instan mini any option? idea or video?
Instant must go on!

I've got a bunch of it (and its B&W cousin) in the fridge. Guess that stash just appreciated significantly.

pochen86

Then anyone know any solution can deal with wi HAsselblad Hmi 100 can replace with instan mini any option? idea or video?
Instant must go on!
Asking someone here be able to use instant mini films with this film back now. Good luck for myself.

TRixxY

Hello to everyone ...
My first post here, need to find the welcome section :clap:

I think I saw a manual back for Instax wide made by Lomo ... that should be sticked to any body very easily .. why not give it a try.

Me too have bought a lot of film, when it was discontinued to feed my rare Land 355, which I often use for studio, on weddings and always with flash (bulbs&triggered Metz/Nikon by YN622) ... scanning the negs is obvious.
In fact I have bought a CB103 to fit other cameras too ... so as long as FP100C is available for less than 2€/sheet I will stick to it .... the only option would be to go with Instax wide in combination with the manual Lomo back ... but just for fun use, no weddings any more...