The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Results from 'Blad Shakedown

Double Negative

Not Available
First time using one - but the first hurried roll from the 503CW 'blad and 2,8/80 Planar is done. Shot on Kodak T-Max 100, souped in Xtol 1:1. Click for larger/info:

The rest are all in this exhibition. 10 out of 12 shots; the two missing were brackets (dupes). What a load of fun it was to shoot, and this eclectic test roll seems to indicate it's in working order. Now on to business! :p

Double Negative

Not Available
So I totally spaced mixing up the HC-110 the other day. Was supposed to be dilution H, ended up mixing dilution B... But left the HP5+ in the soup for the full ten minutes. Ooops. I managed to save most of the shots with a bit of fiddling on the scanning and a little more in Photoshop. They do have a bit of a "gritty" feel from the grain and all, which is what I was after anyway - so I lucked out a little. Click for larger/info:

The whole gallery is here.