The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oly OM 2

J

Jamesmd

Hi , a OM 2 fell in my hands , any thoughts about this camera ?

I'm going out to buy some neg !!

Thanks

James

helenhill

I have an OM1 & zuiko 50 1.4....TRES COOOOL :)
its QUITE FAB...easy viewing
spot on Lovely
take a p[eek at my flickr for a few shots

Congrats YOU Will LOVE it !

J

Jamesmd

I have an OM1 & zuiko 50 1.4....TRES COOOOL :)
its QUITE FAB...easy viewing
spot on Lovely
take a p[eek at my flickr for a few shots

Congrats YOU Will LOVE it !
Thanks . I'm dying to use it , And see what happens after YEARS since I used film

Cheers

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I have called the OM-2 the M of the SLR's. I used one for a day and liked it very much. Also the Zuiko lenses are little jewels. I have a small set to use on my 5D.

Enjoy it....

colyn

I have the OM2n with several Oly lens. I agree with John that it is the Leica M of the SLR cameras...

One try and you'll fall for it....:thumbup:

P

plupcoutrielo

Impressed with my Canon G10 but starting to think about DSLR. Anyone have comments/experience with the Oly E520 and PT05 housing set up?
One thing bothering me is I read on a thread the E520 in live view has shutter lag equal to a p&s camera. Any comments would be appreciated
Many thanks.

wjlapier

I have the OM2n with several Oly lens. I agree with John that it is the Leica M of the SLR cameras...

One try and you'll fall for it....:thumbup:
I better not try then :p I have enough cameras to keep me busy.

Last edited:
N

nacspics

This is an excellent camera.

I have OM1 and OM2n.
The OM2n + 50mm 1.8 is for sale now. :toocool: