The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Verichrome Pan?

durrIII

I just ran an old kodak verichrome pan 120 thru a Mamoya C33. Does anybody have a clue where I can get it processed? Thanks

bensonga

Hi Durr. Any decent professional lab should be able to do this for you. It can be processed in many standard B&W developers such as HC-110, D-76 etc. In fact, I just checked the Kodak HC-110 data sheet and development times for Verichrome Pan are still listed there. Good luck.

I have no experience with this lab.....but a quick search yielded this info:

http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/verichrome.htm

How do you like shooting with the C33? There is a thread in the GetDPI Analog Cameras section for TLRs. Maybe you could post some of your images there when you get the film back from the lab. :)

Gary

durrIII

Thanks Gary

This was my first outing with the C33.
I will let you know IF they turn out.

Old camera....old film.....old photographer!

Durr

I'd suggest a google search on the firm- I have no way of knowing what's "right", but it would give me some pause.

Rick