The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E6 lab near Sacramento?

Lars

I just completed my move to Sacramento area, have a stack of 8x10's to develop. If there is a good lab nearby then I could avoid the roundtrip to SF, is there?

Terry

Welcome back to the US. The only thing i can think of in common between Stockholm and Sacramento is the letter S.

Lars

Thanks :) Actually there are many similarities - too many to mention. It's the differences between cultures that tend to catch your eye though.

jsf

Lars, welcome to sunny and windy Sacramento. I send my chromes to the bay area since I cannot find anyone local anymore to process them. 8 x 10 chromes, I would love to see what you are doing with them. I am scanning my 8x10 B&W negs and trying not to remember the pain of lugging the gear around as I drool over the quality. I haven't used 8x10 chromes in too many years, but now when I do use transparancy material it is MF. Joe