Site Sponsors

Thread: 35mm 140lp/mm film

Deceased, but remembered fondly here... johnastovall's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

35mm 140lp/mm film

I'm always finding amazing little things on Erwin Puts web site. This is one of those.

"My first results with the new Spur DSX32-64 developer and Copex microfilm are very promising. The useable sensitivity of the film is EI 50, where you get excellent densities over a range of ten stops. The curve looks quite normal and brings a good CI value. This is a much improved result compared with previous attempts to introduce the Gevaert Copex film into pictorial photography. I would prefer ISO32 as exposure index, but that is a matter of taste.
    Resolution is outstandingly good with 140 lp/mm, twice what you get with the M8 and the current crop of digital top SLR cameras."

I await to see his results.

"The market wants a Leica to be a Leica: the inheritor of tradition, the subject of lore, and indisputably a mark of status to own."
    Mike Johnston

Oxide Blu

Re: 35mm 140lp/mm film

I'm presuming you are working with a negative film. Which of the three Copex neg films are you using? Any info an how well it does or doesn't take a pyro stain?

Deceased, but remembered fondly here... johnastovall's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: 35mm 140lp/mm film

I'm not but Erwin Puts is. You can contact him via his web site.

"The market wants a Leica to be a Leica: the inheritor of tradition, the subject of lore, and indisputably a mark of status to own."
    Mike Johnston