The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minolta Multi Pro Scanner Questions

Hey,
Looking at purchasing a Minolta multi pro for my 120 scans. Are the film slides from the multi non pro useable with the pro scanner?

If anyone has a multi pro they want to sell, I'd be very interested in purchasing!

ReeRay

Hey,
Looking at purchasing a Minolta multi pro for my 120 scans. Are the film slides from the multi non pro useable with the pro scanner?

If anyone has a multi pro they want to sell, I'd be very interested in purchasing!
Bit late seeing this. No, the non Pro film slides cannot be used. Just a tip also. If you find such a scanner make sure the seller locks it down both with the software and the locking screw before he ships and, of course, make sure you unlock it before use. Extremely important