The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where do you all buy ink?

Stuart Richardson

I am curious where people buy ink from. It seems like it can vary a bit in price. I am interested in buying ink for the Epson 9900, since they do not stock it here in Iceland. Also, if they did, it would cost twice as much as at B&H. My friend here said that B&H would not ship ink here, but I have not noticed that in the shopping cart actions there....is there any Epson embargo about country of origin for ink? I have also heard that HP inks are region coded, which frankly boggles my mind.

Anyway, who sells good ink for low prices and might be willing to send it abroad? Any leads?

Thanks.

I don't own an Epson and I don't live in Iceland, but I buy my ink and paper from atlex.com. I have been buying from them for years and have always been happy with their prices and service.

Lisa

Atlex *and* InkJetArt, depending on how much I'm ordering and who has what in stock.

Lisa