The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 LUIGI HALF CASE & M8 GRIP

popum

FOR SALE: A BLACK LUIGI M8 HALF CASE & AN M8 GRIP

Well, my M8 is on a UPS plane heading to a lucky buyer in California. Now it’s time to sell some of the accessories that I won’t be using any more. I’m beginning with two:

A black Luigi half case – This is in excellent, but not mint, condition. It’s not scratched or scraped, but it would not be accurate to call it mint… it’s just begun getting that nice aged look that makes great leather a thing of joy. Another couple of years of use and it will look just right. This is the model with the built in grip (IMHO a necessity for the M8) and the removable back panel.

Given the current dollar/euro exchange rate, these go for an incredible $320 new. I didn’t pay that much for mine so I willing to let it go fro a very attractive $200. That’s like saying the dollar and the euro are equal.

A black Leica M8 grip – I bought this with the camera, before I got the Luigi case. This is in perfect shape functionally, but has a few scratches on the bottom. You can also see where I removed the plastic and that silly sticker that comes on all base plates. I kept the plastic on the original plate so that when I sold the camera that would be pristine, but I hated walking around with the protection on the grip base.

The grip is terrific with the camera especially when used with the longer lenses… it provides a real secure handle on the camera.

Given the condition of the base plate I’m looking for $150 (lists for $227.50) for this item.

I have perfect feed back on ebay as ‘boxster 00’

The buyer pay shipping (which should be about $10 for each of these items) and paypal fees if applicable.

Thanks for reading this.

Mike