The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M 28/2.8 elmarit

G

gtmerideth

Leica M 28/2.8 Elmarit, current and mint with box, caps, pouch, hood and cover. Of course it is coded. $1295. Paypal preferred. Buyer pays delivery and insurance.

gogopix

Subscriber
Leica M 28/2.8 Elmarit, current and mint with box, caps, pouch, hood and cover. Of course it is coded. $1295. Paypal preferred. Buyer pays delivery and insurance.
Dear Gary,

Lens arrived today.Thanks.

Of course, I was little surprised. You said it was mint, But, well
it ....

LOOKS PRACTICALLY NEW!:D

Did you even use it?

Anyway, I am very happy to have it-it will be my 'stealth' walk around (I have used the uncoded 28 2.0 40% of the time, but there are times when a smaller lens just works better.}

Thanks again, and best regards.
Victor

PS And yes, Guy this section is a little gem, if I can keep finding lenses like this:salute:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
The buy and sell section has been very good to both buyers and sellers. My Zeiss from Ron was better than mint. Nice to see great buying and selling practices going on. We set this up for the members here and i hope it stays as good as it has been.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Guy Thank you for having the buy sell. Sold one item here to MarkG and two on LUF. On this forum its a ship immediately and the check comes. No BS. The LUF nothing but problems..paypal,customs ...deals unwound after the terms were agreed upon. So again thanks for having the buy sell. Roger :thumbs:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Roger we still recommend the LUF for the bigger audience for buyers and sellers . But it's fun here and a lot of trust amongst us , which is great.