The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss M 21/2.8 T* - like new

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Like new lens. Not much to show in photos, it looks just like new, in box, with instructions and test certificate. Also includes the optional steel shade you'd have to buy separately. The shade has a couple of scuff marks on the inside.

These babies go for $1055 at B&H/Popflash, so save a bunch of cash by buying mine. Only $825 shipped UPS Ground to your front door if you're in the continental U.S.

I'd prefer paypal and will suck up the fees.

etrigan63

Thanks Guy, I was aware of the price of this lens (from B&H and PopFlash) but I had questions for Jan. Like is he still selling it? Has it been modified for an M8 (28mm framelines, Milich coding pits)? Stuff like that. I am quite keen on this lens as I am not satisfied with the width of my CV 25mm.

etrigan63

I would be willing to trade my Canon 17-40L f/4 zoom lens in mint condition with box and UV filter for this lens.