The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

28-cron: 4-Sale

D

Digital Dude

Sale Price: $2,700. (FIRM)
This pristine 28-cron was purchased new in October 2007 (s/n 4008xxx). Unquestionably, one of the most sought after primes in the Leica arsenal. It’s going simply because I was unable to manage the M8 with my somewhat shaky hands. The lens is in immaculate condition and the Leica IR filter was installed on day one so there isn’t so much as a speck of dust or finger smudge on the lens element. Now, if you want the lens filter left on, simply add $65.00 to the lens price and it’s yours’. Yes, I have all of the original packaging, etc. Finally, the lens will be shipped on my nickel via FedEx 2nd Day following PayPal “confirmed” payment. This sale is limited to USA residents.:eek:
Regards,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sorry Daniel out all day shooting and actually I can change anything on this forum but i can't figure how to edit a title, go figure and Congrats.