The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Trade: Canon F1N, accessories, lenses.

J

johnalex141r

Ok - I have a Canon F1N, "LA Olympics" model, winder, AE finder, canon 28 and 50, canon lens hoods, caps, body caps. It's not in great shape (scuffed, etc), but it does work. The finder gives Aperture priority, the winder shutter priority.

I don't use it - I use my Fujica 120 film rangefinders, and, now, my M8.

Anyone want to trade with something that will fit into my current systems?Got one of those Minolta CL or CLEs kicking around you want to trade? Voigtlander body/lens/whatever? I'm hankering for a film 35mm rangefinder that takes my Voigtlander M lenses, so that's a possible goal.

I'm not a collector, so I'd rather have something that I use, not something that is a "collectors edition" camera sitting in a cupboard. I'm not out to make money, nor to give the Canon away, just to trade it for something rangefinder based that suits my way of taking pictures.

Anyone interested?

I'm in Ontario, Canada, so most likely this would interest people in North America (and, of course, Nigerian scammers) only.

John Stewart.