The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Onebag.com ..traveling light

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Will all the posts about traveling light, I thought some may enjoy the onebag.com site . This guy is almost as fanatic with his packing as many here are in selecting just the right kit for a trip. At Easter I will be going to Seville for the processions ...9 days of nothing but street photography. I am not too excited but I am already packing.

From Florida its going thru 4 airports ...PBI,ATL,MAD,SEV ..not as bad as it sounds but how to pack for 9-10 days with one carry one? Having almost 4 million air miles ....I thought I had done most of the streamlining but the onebag.com site had dozens of ideas and even better links to all the suppliers.

Lisa

Good web site, though by this point I've learned most of its lessons by trial and error over years of traveling...

Thanks!
Lisa

P.S. About the only tip I didn't see there was, "Wear your hiking boots on the plane to save weight when there are weight limits!"

U

uunique18

I visited the website, the pictures are very pretty, really a very nice collection of galleries,I learned many important thing about traveling through this website's visit.

U

uunique18

I visited the website, the pictures are very pretty. Really a very nice collection of galleries,I learned many important thing about traveling through this website's visit.