The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kodak ends two of its Tri-X Professional 320 films

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
"Due to significantly decreased sales volumes, Kodak is retiring two medium-format KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X 320 Films.
  • KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X 320 Film / 320TXP / 120 pro-pack 5 rolls / CAT 8188914
  • KODAK PROFESSIONAL TRI-X 320 Film / 320TXP / 220 pro-pack 5 rolls / CAT 8286825"
Full details

Stuart Richardson

I always hate to see films discontinued, but at least you can still get TX-400 in 120. The sad bit is that TXP 220 was the last 220 black and white film you could get, I believe. At least from Kodak, Ilford or Fuji...you can probably get it from Maco or Efke or someone in the smaller market, but from the big 3, this is the death of 220 B&W.

emmawest72

Sad news...as Stuart said ,no more 220. I used it quite regulary in my pentax67 to avoid reloading all the time.

Just makes you wonder what is next....

R

Rick Moore

I always hate to see films discontinued, but at least you can still get TX-400 in 120. The sad bit is that TXP 220 was the last 220 black and white film you could get, I believe. At least from Kodak, Ilford or Fuji...you can probably get it from Maco or Efke or someone in the smaller market, but from the big 3, this is the death of 220 B&W.
Adox's web site does not list any 220 films. CHS 100 is even available in 127 and 620, but no 220.

Looks like my 220 backs will be useless pretty soon.