The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 55mm Leica UV/IR filter or trade for 43mm

Don Hutton

I need a Leica 55mm UV/IR - I have a 43mm which is surplus to my needs (like new in case). Could do a straight up trade if that worked; alternatively cash...

Don Hutton

I bought it for a LHSA Summilux which I just sold (never used the filter)...! $168 for a 43mm filter is really pushing it, even by Leica's high standards...

Don Hutton

Just once, I'd love to be in a position to sell something to Leica that they really need and see how deep I could stick the blade in...!! BTW Jack tells me you want your Metz back....

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
BTW Jack tells me you want your Metz back....
Don, I'm not sure Guy has read that far into the owners manual for his Mamiya 645 yet... And I haven't had the heart to point those pages out to him.

:shocked:

Don Hutton

Don, I'm not sure Guy has read that far into the owners manual for his Mamiya 645 yet... And I haven't had the heart to point those pages out to him.

:shocked:
C'mon Jack - he'd be the first pro in history to read a manual (I can confirm that the manual he sent me with the Metz was pristine and could have passed for new). He'll be wanting an 76 MZ5 - then he'll be able to shoot all those landscapes at night too..

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I actually read the manual. Certainly 1/16th the size of the Nikon D300 which will never get a glance. LOL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Then you saw the part about the recommended flash, and didn't have regrets for selling yours --- good :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
My life is regrets , should have jumped off the bridge years ago . Just hanging out for a better day pass. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

robsteve

Subscriber
Guy:

I have the big Metz 60 if you are looking for a big gun. It is the 60 -ct4 and has the twin head and cord.