The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung NX10 User Guide

V

Vivek

The manual is there (thanks, Hot!), even the lenses appear to have had firmware upgrades!

Now, if only one could see visible signs of this camera/lenses appearing for sale anywhere..:rolleyes:

V

Vivek

John, Comparing apples with oranges?

Focus numerique deliberately shows a shadowed area of a book case shot from various cams.

The NX samples looks good compared to other book case shots from the other cameras shown, to me.

barjohn

John, Comparing apples with oranges?

Focus numerique deliberately shows a shadowed area of a book case shot from various cams.

The NX samples looks good compared to other book case shots from the other cameras shown, to me.
In the full size picture you can see shadow areas so they are comparable though admitedly not perfectly comparable. However, when comparing the NX10 to the D90 or the X1 there really is no comparison in image quality. The NX10 is soft with the detail smeared out and the noise is clearly evident.

V

Vivek

The Greens (NX10) look weird to start with. I would like to see how if it works in real life situation.

If image quality is something that is paramount, check out Hot's post on the Sony cam. Fabulous for tiny cam.