The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sekonic C-500R Color Meter Available

dfarkas

Workshop Member
I just got the word from our rep that we will be getting the Sekonic PRODIGI COLOR C-500R digital color meter within the next week or so. I posted info about this color meter in the D300 AWB thread in the Nikon forum a couple weeks ago.

If you're interested in getting one, you can check it out here:

http://www.dalephotoanddigital.com/_e/Color_Meters/product/401501/Sekonic_PRODIGI_COLOR_C_500R_Digtal_Color_Meter.htm

Personally, I've really been looking forward to this baby for a while now. I can't wait to get my hands on one and start metering all my lighting gear.

David

LJL

David,
Thanks for the update on this. I was impressed with what it was capable of doing from the other info you presented, and still am. (Looks like Guy and I are not going to get our wish on the price.....a bit of an "ouch", but lots going on with this thing.)

Looking forward to your tests on studio strobe temps at different output levels. Would love to see DynaLites against the Profotos and Elinchroms for sure. The Brons might be too over the top right now, but they do put out nice light also.

LJ